Monday, December 20, 2010

What an answer to prayer...

We are anxiously awaiting discharge details from the docs!!!
i can't believe it...
dad is doing SO good...
he is up walking...
there are times he is without any oxygen at all...
even WHILE walking!!!

It is so shocking to see such a difference...
part of me finds it so hard to believe that he was as sick as he was and now this...
i really never tried being pessimistic - just realistic...
this is such an answer to every prayer i prayed for every wish in my heart!!!
this was the UTIMATE!! OVER THE TOP HOPE!

but i also prayed that god's will be done...
no matter what it was... so had to accept that just because I wanted it so bad - it did not make it right or god's way...

Just like so much of life...
but this time... i got my answer to my prayers...
any many other peoples prayers...
i really really think he will be home by christmas!!!
what an AWESOME AWESOME gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment